Signs a married man has strong feelings for you
- These are some of the Signs a married man has strong feelings for you
- You can feel it. …
- He spends his free time with you. …
- He tries to be close to you. …
- He touches you. …
- He talks about his marriage with you. …
- Where is his ring? …
- He makes excuses to talk to you. …
- He’s a little too friendly with you.
HOW TO TELL IF HE HAS STRONG FEELINGS FOR YOU?
Here are top 8 undeniable signs:
1. HE SEEMS SCARED TO TELL YOU HIS TRUE FEELINGS
Is he scared to tell you his true feelings about anything? See also: When someone lies to you and you know the truth
2. HE HAS SOMETHING MORE TO SAY
It always seems like this guy has something more that he wants to tell you. Guess what? Lots of guys out there choose to bottle it up as they hardly open their mouths when being with you. If your gut says that he wants to say more, tell him something fun and make him comfortable so that he can open up.
3. HE DISTANCES HIMSELF FROM OTHER GIRLS
When a guy is serious about you, he will distance himself from other girls, especially if you’re around him. Guys can be flirty when they’re single. However, once they find the right person that they want to be with, they will be determined with their decision. No matter how many girls are all over your man and surround him, he will stay away from them. Plus, he will make a point of showing his interest toward you if you’re next to him.
4. HE IS SUPER CHIVALROUS
A man falling in love with you wants to be your knight in shining armor.
5. HE SEEMS HURT IF YOU GO RANTING ABOUT MEN IN GENERAL
Some told me that they feel guilty about this – since they have not so nice impression about dating men, their rants are quite scathing. If you unknowingly do a whole anti-male rant around the person who has feelings for you, surely he will wither a bit. Don’t be shocked – there were some guys actually tearing up when hearing their love interest expressing their honest thoughts about their gender’s dating habits. Your rants could make him feel inadequate and want to give up.
6. HE MAKES LONG PAUSES WHEN TALKING WITH YOU OVER THE PHONE
Do you feel any pause when you two are talking on the phone? If the answer is yes, then it means he wants to say more but doesn’t know what to say. When a guy is into you but doesn’t intend to confess, he will make long awkward pauses. Since his shyness stops him from opening up, you should take the initiative. Find some interesting topics to ask or discuss with him, or you can make some meaningless jokes to blow away the awkward atmosphere.
7. HE TRIES TO IMPRESS YOU
If someone is having a crush on you, he will want to leave good impressions on you. He would love if he is the only one you want to rely on. Men having feelings for anyone else will be protective and possessive. So, when seeing you being surrounded by other guys, he will turn on his protective mode and end up confessing his feelings.
8. HE IS NERVOUS WHEN YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER
To find out if he has strong feelings for you, the best way is to take advantage of body language. If he just sees you as friends, then he won’t be nervous this much.
That’s all for signs he has strong feelings for you in this article! If you’ve noticed similarities between your guy’s behavior and some of the signs above, then it’s obvious that he is into you and the relationship of you two has potential to turn into something more. Knowing him has strong feelings for you is just the first step of a love romance. To make it work, you need time and plenty of work. Keeping him by your side for a long term can be a challenge. If you can trigger his hero instinct and shower him with affections and love, then he won’t be able to stay away. Be a game changer of your relationships!
- Ignoring An Emotionally Unavailable Man Who Keeps Coming Back
- 10 Signs He Loves You without Saying It (Easy to Spot)
- Top 5 Easiest Signs He Has Fallen for You (Find out NOW)
- He Chose Her Over Me But Wants To Be Friends (Top 3 Reasons)
- True Love is When He Ignores You…True or NOT?
- What To Text Your Ex Boyfriend When You Miss Him So Much
- Reasons My Ex Boyfriend Wants Me Back After He Dumped Me
- 5 Things to Talk about with Your Boyfriend to Get Close