Love spell with a photography are effective ways to bind two lovers or spouses together. It strengthens the bond between a couple or reignites passion between spouses when one has lost interest in the relationship.
Using photography is a powerful binding spell, but it will only work on people who already have an established connection. You cannot use this spell on someone you have never met or do not have a connection with. Seeking help from a professional is recommended to make the love spell truly potent, but you can try this at home if you want to. Love Spell with Photography
How to Cast a Love Spell with a Photograph
- Wait until the clock hits midnight to perform this ritual.
- Take the photo of your partner/spouse and place it in front of you. Behind the photo, place a red candle.
- The red candle must be the only source of light in the entire room.
- Next, take a pen and paper and write down the following: Sadness, go to my lover (name of your lover). Go inside his head, so all he could think was me (your name), hugging me, kissing me, loving me. My words are strong and sticky.
- Take the paper and burn it with the candle flame. Make sure the smoke passes through the photo.
- As the piece of paper burns, chant the following incantation: The blood’s boiling, unable to keep still. What goes over the head comes into the head, when the fire appears behind the back, the heart of God’s servant (your lover’s name) excites.
- After the paper is fully burned and there is no smoke left, you have finished your love spell using a photograph!
For your spell to work, the universe and the person you love must agree with your desire. Love spells with photographs are strong in that you can visualize your partner and the life you have in front of your eyes. If both the universe and your person are willing, your spell will succeed in bringing them into your life.
Now that you familiarized yourself with the most powerful love spells, here are some tips about casting them. These tips will help all beginners perform spell rituals effectively, without the fear of it backfiring.
You have to believe in the magic
Love spells are powerful, but the key to making them work to their full potential is to believe in love magic. It’s easier said than done because most beginners have little faith in what they are doing.
Try focusing all your energy on your intention and desired outcome – don’t let yourself be bothered by any negative thoughts or distractions. Since magic is based on faith and spirit, you need to keep strong faith that you will see the results you expect.
Have realistic expectations
While you can believe in your magic and have faith in the spell casting, your love spell won’t work in unrealistic expectations. Love spells simply cannot make your celebrity crush fall madly in love with you – spells don’t work like that! If you are focusing your love spell on a specific individual, you need to have an established connection to that person.
Have clear intent and be open-minded to possibilities
All effective love spells require clearly stated intentions, intense mental concentration, and, most times, physical materials. For your love spell to manifest accurately, you must be specific and have a clear intent. Love is a choice and should never be forced onto someone. When casting a love spell, focus on the qualities and values you want in a lover instead of stating someone’s name. Open your heart to possibilities, even if it’s someone other than your crush who doesn’t know you exist.
Know the limitations of love magic
- There are indeed limitations to love magic. You can’t use white magic as love spells for negative intent. Spells should always be used for positive reasons, to enrich the caster and their love interest with blessings. Using black magic to break apart a marriage or strong union will backfire,
- inflict negative energy, and cause bad karma for yourself.
Familiarize yourself with the best time to cast spells
The best time to cast love spells is on Friday nights because Venus Day (Venus symbolizes adoration, love, and courtship) is a Friday. Another good time to try to spell casting is during the New Moon because a new moon symbolizes turning new opportunities into reality.