To Go Back in Time is a spell written in the Warren Book of Shadows that allows witches to travel back in time. In contrast to all other time travel spells, this one allows witches to retain their powers.
Time Travel Spell
This spell is written in the Warren Book of Shadows. It allows the caster to go back in time while retaining their powers, something that is impossible through other means. The future version of Chris Halliwell used this spell to go back in time to prevent his brother from turning evil. After Billie Jenkins wrote the spell in her own Book of Shadows, Violet Morgan and the Ross twins used it to go back in time to uncover their pasts.
Wyatt’s First Spell
Due to Piper spending less time at home while attempting to open her restaurant, Wyatt became distressed and cast his first spell, reciting the cham of multiplication to create clones of his mother.. As an apology, Wyatt volunteered to serve hors d’oeuvres at the grand opening of his mother’s restaurant, Halliwell’s, while wearing a tuxedo.
The future 25-year-old version of Wyatt was accidentally summoned to the present by his mother, to better understand why he won’t talk to the family but will speak to his imaginary friend. This Wyatt was ultimately the polar opposite of the one from the alternate dark future; he displayed an optimistic, loving, and peaceful nature, saying that his family had taught him everything about magic and discussing the positive sides of everything. During his time in the past, he finds it all extremely fascinating and cheerfully embraces his family rather than acting put off. It turns out that the imaginary friend was actually a demon named Vicus who managed to turn him evil temporarily.
Powers and Abilities
- “Excited…terrified…I mean, after seeing what the kid could do inside the womb, he is no muggle.”
- —Piper referring to Wyatt’s magical might.
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Brewing: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Active powers are powers that allow the user to achieve something or to cause a change. For example, a person with telekinesis can channel their power to move an object. Other examples include freezing time, pyrokinesis,
- Projection: The ability to manipulate reality. It is channeled through imagination, high levels of emotions, and the will to make things happen.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move things with the power of one’s mind alone.
- Strangulation: The ability to strangle victims by surrounding their throat with telekinetic force.
- Telekinetic Orbing: The ability to transport things through orbs with the power of one’s mind alone.
- Remote Orbing: The ability to orb another individual to another location without orbing oneself. Wyatt once used this power to orb baby Chris away.
- Orb Shield: The ability to create a protective Force Field of translucent blue energy that rendered himself or the ones he wished to protect safe from harm.
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through use of orbs. As Wyatt entered his terrible two’s, Wyatt would orb around the house, much to Piper’s dismay.
- The ability to heal any injury. Even from the womb, Wyatt also demonstrated the power to heal his mother. Two years after his birth, Wyatt was able to heal his mother from a deadly coma. However, his family preferred him not being exposed to injuries to avoid traumatizing him.
- Sensing: The ability to locate those he is close to. During his infancy, Wyatt was able to sense his father and could sense the presence of demons, as well as the existence (and the lack of existence) of evil in creatures.
- Literary Manipulation: The ability to almost instantly scan through books and references and absorb its content.