Category: Love Spell Using a Ribbon
Love Spell Using a Ribbon, During the New Moon, use a ribbon (use colors like red or pink, as they are colors of love) and two objects. The objects can be anything like candles or gloves, etc. The only thing is that they must be pairs. It’s best if you are emotionally connected to the objects you choose.
Let one item represent you and the other should be your dream lover. Tie the two objects at the end of the ribbon as you do invocations such as ‘as I tie these gloves together, may the dream lover come closer to me’.
Every night, move your objects closer and closer to each other and tie the ribbon again as you recite your invocations. You need to continue doing this until your chosen objects are touching, and then leave them be for a week. This is how the ribbon spell works and attracts love in your life. Love Spell Using a Ribbon
How to Cast a Real-Life Love Spell
Just because you’re on lockdown doesn’t mean that your love life has to be. Cupid is still open for business, and plenty of us are open to finding true love (or at least some fun Zoom dates). Simple love spells let the Universe know that your ~green light~ is definitely ON.
Hear us out: Love spells aren’t about tricking someone into falling for you. They’re more like asking the Universe to bring you something (well, someone) that you’re really happy to receive (and who’ll be happy to see you, too). A spell is a basically just a special way to ask for what you want. It consists of three steps: creating an intention, invoking it through a ritual, and putting that intention into action (like opening up those dating apps or texting your crush).
Fridays are the best day to conduct love spells, because it’s ruled by Venus, the goddess of love. If you’re going to get really specific about timing, then the waxing or crescent Moon is also a good window of opportunity—the lunar energy at this time is positive, creative, and all about attracting newness into your life.
I don’t know what you’ve got in your kitchen cupboard right now, so here are two simple love spells—hopefully you have some of the ingredients for at least one of them. Or, hey, both of them. Why not?
- Salt and pepper shakers (or any two objects that make an obvious pair, like a set of bookends or your favorite shoes).
- Pink or red ribbon.
Ideally, this spell should be conducted on a New Moon. Pick one object to represent you, and one to represent your dream lover. Take the ribbon and tie them together, leaving a good length in between.
Every morning, untie the ribbon, move the objects a bit closer together, and then retie the knots. Do this until they’re touching. Then, leave them tied together for another seven days. By this time, you should have met BAE.
- Rose petals.
- A source of moving water. (If you’ve conveniently got a stream, river, or ocean in your backyard, go for it—but if not, your bathtub or a sink will do.)
Pink Candle Spell
Candles are a crucial feature of love spells. They act as a medium driving strong attraction between two people.
In love spells, pink candles symbolize spirituality and love. They don’t generate any negative energy, which is the perfect reason to use a pink candle during a love spell. Pink candle spells make for very strong magic when the intentions behind the spell are pure and dedicated. If your love is pure and intentions are clear, the pink candle spell will get you the results you want.
How to Cast a Pink Candle Spell
- Light a new and unused pink candle, preferably on a Friday night.
- Write your first name and the last name of the other person on a white piece of paper.
- Draw one circle around both names.
- Close your eyes firmly and envision the two of you together. Focus on the image. Get deep and visualize the love and happiness you will share.
- Repeat the following chant three times: Our fate is sealed. We are one, so mote it is. It is done.
- Watch the pink candle until it burns out. (Don’t buy a large one.)
- Make sure you fully extinguish the candle before leaving it. You can pat the candle to put out the fire, but don’t blow it out, or you will break the love spell.
- If you want to invoke the strongest love magic, repeat the spell for seven consecutive nights.
Pink candle spells are very potent magic, and witches have used them for centuries. Have pure intention, and you will see your desired result bloom in front of your eyes!
Love Spell Using a Ribbon
Love Spell Using a Ribbon, During the New Moon, use a ribbon (use colors like red or pink, as they are colors of love) and two objects. The objects can…